• Page:

TOPIC: dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4

dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #505

• Liger
just curious
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #506

• Night_Mare
It seems as though I recall it being in a grommet in the end of one of the valve covers.
Maybe towards the top of the valve cover.

Maybe I remember it being in the middle of the hose between the intake and the valve cover?

It is hard to say and we don't see many of them anymore.

Re:dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #641

• Me_smileyface
In the valve cover near the firewall...driver's side.

Re:dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #663

• Liger
thank you ill check again, the car is a 93 with 43k and im sure its never been changed.

Re:dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #705

• smartbrain
Its covered in gunk lol. Pop the hood and go to the drivers side, at the very front of the car you will see a silver pipe running horizontally, it is at the end of that, right at the bend. One end fits in the silver pipe and the other end is into the engine..

I replaced mine and was hard to find without knowing before hand since it had oily residue

Re:dumb question, anyone know where the pcv is on a 4 16 years 9 months ago #706

• Modesty
Yup, it's in the front valve cover facing the radiator (NOT the firewall). Remove the plastic beauty cover that's held on by a single screw and it's under there.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds