TOPIC: radiator

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1464

• Low_spirited
They usually have very good prices. They ship VERY fast for future reference. You might check with BBF. I think he picked one up online for a good price not too long ago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1465

• Liger
I think I found a local outfit with decent prices. If they don't work out I'll check with BBF. The coolant smell has gotten stronger, so now I am thinking that the end tank or tanks may be cracked.

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1466

• Prince_2007
I got mine through a AC Delco Parts Supplier around here. I'll try and find out if they can ship stuff as well, cause they're cheaper than just about any other place I've seen.

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1467

• Liger
Cool...let me know!

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1468

• Pariwish
New radiator is only way to go.

Price new for cad radiator was 145.00 from Gravois radiator in st.louis ,MO.

I was impressed that the carton had company the name Gravois radiator printed on side. Mfg in Thailand and shipped to states. You have to do considerable volume to import like that. It must be that a number of resellers/large shops place a large composite order to fill a shipping container. This company sells on line and is very busy!

Would not be a bad idea to replace the thermostat while you have overheating on your mind.

regards

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1469

• Muddle_headed
Brass, Harrison replacement radiators are available for a lot of cars at NAPA stores. I used one in my RX-7 Turbo after going through a couple of plastic and beer can originals.
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds