TOPIC: radiator

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1518

• Tamsad
I heard custom innovations has some extra nuts for sale for the northstar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1519

• Kelly_kevins
Hi i have been reading this thread in much frustation and anger because I, as it seems, am also one of those persons to have been convinced by the \"Custom Innovations\" Ads...I bought the motor about just recently and after paying for the motor and installation im out of about 6000 Bucks that i spent countless overtime hours trying to gather the money to bring back to life my beloved 1999 cadillac deville concours while still trying to pay all of my bills...The Car Still Overheats but I havent had a leak down test but will try to have one done ASAP...On top of that the car has New Water Pump,Radaitor, CKP Sensors, Cam Sensor, Coilpacks Sparkplugs and Wires and the list Goes On and on.....tripledoil i wanted to ask if u could possibly give an update about ur sit against Custom Innovations as i am currently in the process to file a suit as well......Oh yeah and did u ever file a complaint against them with the BBB because i was actually looking them up On the BBB and it seems that they have no complaints....I almost forgot to mention that on The Custom Innovations site they claim to be members of the BBB and the BBB site saids that they are Not members....Thanx advance

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1520

• Love_Birdzz
Wow, that right there is fraud - contact the Attorney General. Take a screen shot (before they remove it), and forward this.

Re:radiator 16 years 9 months ago #1521

• Narnia
try autozone or advanced auto if they are in your area. i replaced mine at a local partshouse in my area for 145.00.
Time to create page: 1.056 seconds